- Please pay your submission fee here: Ticketsource/Shoreham WordFest before submitting this form.
- Entrants should live, work or study in Sussex.
- Poetry Entrants aged 16 - 18 should provide date of birth
- For postal entries send two copies of each poem or story, with an entry form and payment.
- Make cheques payable to Shoreham Wordfest and send to: The Administrator,19 Ravens Road, Shoreham by Sea, BN43 5AJ.
- To apply online go to www.shorehamwordfest.com
- Poems must be 10 lines exactly, excluding the title.
- Stories must be exactly 10 words long, with no title.
- You may submit one or two poems and/or any number of stories.
- Each poem or story should be printed in16 point Arial on a separate sheet, withoutyour name. Personal details on entry form only.
- Poems and stories must be the original work of the entrant and not have been previously published or won a prize in any competition.
- Authors retain copyright but should agree that the entries may be displayed on the Wordfest site or in any Wordfest Anthology.
- You must pay your submission fee before we can accept your entry.
Visit Ticketsource/Shoreham WordFest to pay your fees before submitting this form.
Entry fees for the competitions:
£5 for one poem, £8 for two
£3 for one poem from young adults (16-18) £5 for two poems
£5 for up to three 10 word stories.
You can fill your entry form below and pay your submission fee.
Please submit our online entry form below
Alternatively you can pay by cheque and send with your entry form and poems/stories to: Shoreham Wordfest Competitions, 19 Ravens Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, BN43 5AJ